Thinking about neurodivergence differently is a short course that provides an opportunity to expand and develop your thinking about neurodiversity, neurodivergence within the current paradigm, and how that paradigm could be shifted to be more representative.
The course covers:
- Definitions of relevant terms
- Discussion of diagnostic criteria
- Understanding neurodivergent behaviours
- Physical, emotional, cognitive and sensory regulation
- The psychological framework of neurodivergence
This is a multimedia course with written content, videos, audios, diagrams and activities for you to complete to gain real insight. This will help you to learn in a way that works for you.